Thursday 6 March 2008

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my 24th birthday and I had a lovely day.

First of all, an Etsy thing...
I managed to get my first Treasury on Etsy yesterday and it features Etsians who share my birthday!

Birthday Treasury

Including this gorgeous butterfly from Ikonic Vintage



I also had a lovely day spent having lunch at the Great House in Lavenham, very nice 3 courses, absolutely stuffed afterwards. The village and the surrounding countryside was also beautiful, and it looked even better because it was such a sunny day! I wish I had taken some pictures now. I did find a picture of their Creme Brulee, which I had!




















I have also discovered a really great tea related gadget, which means I shall be drinking much more loose leaf tea in the future. I am very happy about this find:




You tilt it on its side and pour the tea through the strainer part, and the little metal tray catches the drips when you put it down!
Genius! We bought at at Cafe Clare, in Clare, Suffolk - a very nice little cafe with what looked to be gorgeous cakes - we could't manage another bite though so had to miss tasting them this time!




Finally - happy birthday to all the lovely Etsians in my Treasury!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment