Monday 15 September 2008

leaves under your feet...



This weekend I finally managed to begin work on some truly autumnal pieces, I received some beautiful beads last week, perfect for this time of year. My bead box is full of rusty ambers, deep purples, dark browns and delicate snowy pinks and whites.

I have been trying to concentrate more on matching sets, to make my jewellery look more co-ordinated and also to offer my customers more choice. My two newest items are practically edible! A beautiful Roasted Pumpkin necklace and earrings and Damson necklace and earrings set. See the stack widget below to see (click on the picture to move to the next photograph), or my etsy shop.



I have also been happily carrying my newest handmade handbag by Florigander on Etsy. It too is autumnal, in a nice thick tweed fabric which is a repurposed skirt! As always it is big enough to fit all my things in, which I need!


I think it will be time to resume my search for a winter coat soon!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment