Tuesday 2 December 2008

Away and Free Shipping!

Ruffles Earrings - in my Etsy and Folksy shops

I have a busy week ahead of me this week, which is a bit of a wrench for me because I'm a bit of a sad old homebody who prefers to be at home making jewellery and drinking tea than out drinking wine. Actually I don't mind swapping the tea for wine at home though.
Anyway, I will be away between the 3rd and 4th December, back on the 5th probably nursing a sore head.

As I am away, and in the spirit of Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Cyber Tuesday (apparently this is new) and anything else anyone fancies calling days of the week in the USA, I am offering Free Worldwide Shipping on all items in my Etsy shop! All items are already edited so no need to wait for a revised invoice :)

All items will be shipped out on the 5th December!

Happy Shopping!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment