Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

I thought about doing a review of 2009 but I think I'll just say that it has been a good year, especially as I did that little thing of getting married ;)

looking forward to 2010 and lots of new ventures on the jewellery front!

I've started it well and listed another silversmithed piece, I'm so pleased with how it has turned out, I am really hoping to make a lot more progress on silversmithing in 2010, taking my shop in a whole new direction.

As a new year treat I am offering 10% off in my Etsy shop today only! See my shop for more details, this includes all sale items too, some of which are 50% off!


Exciting times ahead, wishing you a wonderful 2010, thank you for reading my blog and supporting my shop.

xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment