Tuesday 16 February 2010

Handcrafted for Foodies - Egg & Soldiers

As part of a new series on my blog I will be spotting handcrafted foodie delights and sharing them with you all.

I came across this seller Jennifer Hamilton in Bristol who sells her handmade pottery, I am particularly taken with her uniquely shaped egg cups and even better the boiled egg and soldiers plate!


Egg Cup and Boiled Egg & Soldiers Plate by The Village Pottery

You can even pop in and visit Jennifer in her shop, located in Clifton Village near Bristol.
The Village Pottery


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. uck for your blog, I love these items, thanks for posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brings back memories! As a little one, I had a little egg cup in the shape of a chick, and I also had a plastic egg+soldiers plate. Now I want a boiled egg with soldiers for dinner!

    ReplyDelete