Wednesday 9 February 2011

Adventures in Tea


I am normally a very boring tea drinker. The usual everyday brew with milk, quite weak. I've tried other tea before but I never like it as much as 'normal' tea - boring. I had some lovely tea at the Secluded Tea Party recently and this inspired me to try and broaden my tea drinking habits!


I bought some Rhubarb and Custard tea from Tea Box Online. A loose leaf tea which is faintly sweet and really refreshing, and I liked the name!



Then I picked up some Tea Pigs Darjeeling Earl Grey tea temples (tea bags!) from Waitrose which is much much nicer than normal earl grey, the bergamot flavour is real and not fake orange. The tea is lovely without milk and with a slice of lemon.

I have been trying to cut out milk from tea but I can't stand the usual tea without milk (although that is mainly because the limescale in the office kettle is horrendous), these are better without.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you enjoyed the Rhubarb & Custard at The Secluded Tea Party!
    I am enjoying the White tea in my Gaiwan this afternoon...lovely and refreshing!

    Miss Sue Flay xx

    ReplyDelete